mooc.house participants are requested to respect the following rules:
- I will not share my access to mooc.house with another person.
- I will work on homework and exams on my own without the help of another person.
- I will not publish course materials, made available through mooc.house, in any way on other sites.
- I will not make solutions to homework and exams available in any way to other learners on mooc.house.
- I will not discuss the solutions to homework and exams in the mooc.house forums before the submission due date has passed.
- I will not publish on mooc.house any material unrelated to the objectives of a social learning platform.
- I will pay respect to the Forum Rules
Peer assessment rules
For information about what peer assessment is and how it works, please click here. By participating in a peer assessment you have to acknowledge the following rules:
- I will work on the peer-graded assignment on my own without the help of another person.
- I will give feedback in a respectful, friendly and factual manner.
- I will not share my work with other students prior to when the peer assessment results are published.
- I will not make the work of my peers available to others in any way.
The following will not be tolerated:
- Plagiarism: Stealing other people’s work by copying complete or large parts of existing work (without it being explicitly stated in the assignment) will be considered plagiarism and can lead to the student receiving no points.
- Malevolent, offensive, and mature content, spam: If the student submits work which contains inappropriate content, this can lead to the student receiving no points. This applies to assignment submissions as well as written reviews. Deliberate provocation, mockery, racism, mature content/language and similar content will be considered inappropriate and will be dealt with accordingly.
- False accusations: During the peer assessment process, you will be able to report severe cases of violations against the code of honor. The intention of these reports is to ensure a trustful and respectful community and to provide a safe and enjoyable learning experience for you and your peers. We take claims seriously and review them carefully. If you make a false accusation, it can lead to downgrading of your assignment.
Multiple and severe violations of the code of honor can lead to the mooc.house team taking further actions, including exclusion from the platform and taking part in peer assessments.
Cette page a été modifiée pour la dernière fois à lun, 31 oct. 2016 10:26:08 +0000